In the News
- Erskine Open brings golf lovers together for a good causeThe 39th annual Erskine Open golf tournament, scheduled to complement Alumni Weekend activities, drew about 80 players to Hunter’s Creek Golf and Country Club in Greenwood Friday, April 26. The event …
- Erskine commencements planned for May 18Erskine College and Erskine Theological Seminary will mark the end of the 2012-13 academic year with commencement ceremonies Saturday, May 18. College commencement is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. under th…
- Professor’s work in Greenwood exhibit through May 30An exhibit by Assistant Professor of Art Sharon Linnehan, including abstract monotypes, screen prints, drawings, and an etching, will be displayed May 8-30 at the Arts Center at the Federal Building, …
Erskine on Twitter
- Great thoughts on the eve of Baccalaureate here at Erskine College, from a 2012 graduate....
- Countdown to #Erskine Commencement! In about 90 hours, the seniors will be graduates!
- You can help send Becca & Bobby to Wales for their summer World Witness trip. Participate in their online Thirty-One party through this...
- Amazing music planned for tonight's "Final Bow" music recital. Memorial, 7:30pm 5/9. If the music isn't enough, come for the reception.
"Erskine was the only school I visited, and only one I needed to. The campus was extremely inviting, the students kind and willing to help."—David Pendergrass, Class of 2012
3rd Council of Christian Colleges and Universities
"I love the people who make Erskine what it is: a community of students and professors who love Christ and are seeking to love Him more."
—Heather Emch, Class of 2014
"I feel at home with the students currently attending Erskine, and have great respect for Erskine's alumni."
—Rachel Talbot, Class of 2015
“I enjoy the family feeling here. Also, I love feeling close to my professors and having small classes.”
–Lauren Hollifield, Class of 2014