Campus Life at Erskine
Campus Life plays an important role in your quality of life and your overall experience as an Erskine student. You will spend many hours a week outside of the classroom and that’s where Campus Life comes in! Social and cultural activities outside of class give students opportunities to meet new people, gain leadership skills, provide service to their community, receive a well-rounded education, and have fun!
There is no shortage of activities for students to choose from. Starting with Welcome Week, students are encouraged to participate in our weekly on-campus activities and in our community. There are activities for students with all types of different interests and backgrounds. If a student can’t find what they are looking for, they can even start a club or organization around their specific interests. Some of the services and opportunities provided by Student Life include –
- Supporting 30+ student clubs and organizations.
- Leadership training
- Social activities such as the Erskine carnival, Dorm Olympics, Welcome Week, Homecoming parade and activities, and many more!
- Spiritual life events and opportunities for growth
- Both dorm wide and campus wide activities
- Relationships and life-skills