Welcome to the Erskine family
The Student Services personnel are here to answer your questions and help you make the transition to college like at Erskine.
Below you’ll find a list of resources to answer your questions about freshman life and orientation, plus a mini-directory for campus offices where you can get specific answers to other questions.
What to Bring to College (PDF)
Policies (Housing Policy, Insurance, etc)
Medical Form (PDF)
Please fill out this form and return to Student Services (PO Box 338, Due West, SC 29639)
Academic Calendar (PDF)
Dates for Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & Spring breaks
Students will gain access to the student portal and receive information about their class schedule before coming to campus for Orientation.
Questions about Financial Aid
- Paying your bill and setting up a payment plan
- Understanding your scholarships, grants, or loans
- Setting up work-study
Questions about Student Life and Orientation
- Move-in Day
- Orientation 2013 booklet (opens PDF)
- ESCape (pre-orientation optional event)
[Registration page is available in May & June]
Questions about Courses and Academics
Contact the Registrar with specific questions: 864-379-8774
- High school credits (dual enrollment credit; AP credit)
- College Academic Catalogs (coursework in your major)