Candidates nominated to General Synod of the ARP Church for appointment will be asked to complete the following:
- Affirmation of Willingness to Serve
- Affirmation of Evangelical Christian Beliefs
- Doctrinal Commitments Questionnaire
(Note: The Questionnaire’s function is to stimulate discussion and aid in assessing compatibility with the commitments of the General Synod rather than to qualify or disqualify any candidate.)
- Affirmation of Philosophy of Christian Higher Education
- Role of Trustee Question
To transfer to the General Synod’s website for the documents listed above, please click here.
Nominated candidates will also be asked to complete the following:
- Conflict of Interest Statement
To learn more about the process for seating future members of Erskine’s Board of Trustees, please contact Erskine’s Vice-President for Advancement at 864-379-8772.