The Erskine Legacy Circle recognizes special benefactors who have made a commitment to the future of Erskine in their estate plan. Membership is extended on a confidential basis to alumni and friends who have made a commitment to the future of Erskine through their estate plans or with life income gift arrangements, regardless of the amount. Your name will be used only with your permission, and you can be a member while remaining anonymous.
If you have made a planned gift for Erskine we would love to include you in the Erskine Legacy Circle. Please complete our membership form and return to us at your convenience. Qualifying gifts include:
- Bequest in a will or revocable trust
- Cash Gift
- Personal Property
- Charitable Remainder Trust or Charitable Gift Annuity
- Whole or partial beneficiary of an IRA, qualified retirement fund, or pension plan
- Life insurance policy
- Remainder interest in a personal residence or farm
As a thank you for your sustaining support, Erskine Legacy Circle members will receive:
- Membership certificate and commemorative pin
- Recognition for your estate gift in the next issue of Inside Erskine (if you so choose).
- Exclusive invitation to annual Erskine Legacy Circle event
Ready to sign up? Please fill out this online form and we would love to connect with you.