Artist’s rendering of the Parkinson Guest House
Designed by “Due West’s architect,” John Henry Wren, who also designed the Alumni House and the Due West ARP Church, this 1907 Greek Revival home was described as an “ornament” to the town. The home was owned by the Gordon Parkinson, Sr. family until it was given to Erskine in 1973 and served for a time as faculty housing.
The home will be faithfully restored to its original grandeur and expanded to accommodate eight guest rooms for campus visitors.
Construction is scheduled to begin by the fall of 2023. We hope to welcome visitors by the summer of 2024.
Give to the Parkinson Guest House project by pressing the button below and filling out the giving form!
Dr. Steve Adamson, President of Erskine College
Mr. J. Paul Bell, VP for Advancement & Alumni Relations
Trehel Corporation, Contractor
VP for Advancement & Alumni Relations
Telephone: (864) 379-8727