Erskine College is proud to announce our new partnership with eDocHome. All employees and their family members are now eligible for a membership in eDocAccess.
eDocAccess will empower you and your family to take greater control over healthcare costs. This program will offer unprecedented access to quality, affordable medical care by telephone, bi-directional video, and secure email. This convenient, non-emergency medical access is provided by U.S. board certified physicians who can provide a prescription, if needed. The average doctor response time is 15 minutes, guaranteed within one hour with no consultation fee or co-pay. This program is available for $13.75 per month and includes all immediate family members in your household. Also included in this program are auxiliary services for your health, legal, and finance needs.
For additional information and to sign up, go to edocaccess
Telehealth – access to quality medical care throughout the United States – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This service requires no consultation fee or co-pay.
Lab Testing – The member receives discounts up to 80% on lab services provided by Lab Corp. Requests are made online by the employee with no waiting periods to satisfy.
MRI and Scans – The member receives discounts up to 75% off usual charges for a MRI, CT scan and ultrasound. Requests are made online by the member with no waiting period to satisfy.
Medical Advocate Services
The following services are available to members at no cost:
1. Assist in finding doctors, hospitals and other providers
2. Make appointments with providers
3. Resolve insurance claims and billing issues
4. Assist in reducing medical bills in excess of $400.00
5. Explain test, treatment and medications
6. Provide access to a doctor for a second opinion
7. Speak with a registered nurse 24/7 for any medical questions
Wellness/Financial Services – Wellness/Wealth Online Services provides resources and information to help manage health and personal finance issues.
Counseling – Members have access to licensed counselors with no consultation fee.
Prescription Program – Save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Just present your card to save an average of 42% at locations nationwide. A free Prescription Savings Smartphone App is also available.
Legal Services will provide unlimited access to attorneys to address various legal needs.
The following 8 services are free:
1. Initial phone consultation for each new legal matter
2. Initial face to face meeting for each new legal matter
3. Review of legal documents up to 6 pages
4. Prepare a simple will
5. Assist with preparing for self representation for small claims court
6. Assist in solving problems with government programs
7. Write letters on behalf of employees
8. Make phone calls on behalf of employees