Student Development personnel are here to answer your questions and help you make the transition to college life at Erskine as smoothly as possible.
Early Move-in Day for Fall athletes is Saturday, August 17, 2019
Move-in Day for Freshmen is August 22, 2019
New Student Orientation is August 22-24, 2019
Classes begin on Aug. 26, 2019
Below you’ll find a list of resources to answer your questions about freshman life and orientation, plus a mini-directory of campus offices where you can get specific answers to other questions.
- Paying your bill and setting up a payment plan
- Understanding your scholarships, grants, or loans
- Setting up work-study
- Erskine provides Microsoft Office for all students, faculty, and staff for up to 5 PCs/Macs
- Erskine provides One Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage for all students, faculty, and staff
- Students have access to Wepa Print stations on campus therefore, we do not recommend personal printers
- If personal printers are purchased, we ask that wireless printing is turned off.
- Erskine does not provide personal computers or tablets
- Erskine does have computer labs for student use
- Erskine IT recommends a personal computer that:
- Is Windows 10 OS or MacOS 10.12 or later
- Screen size is 15 inches
- RAM/Memory is at least 4GB (higher is better)
- Storage is at least 120GB (higher is better)
- SSD performs faster and better than a traditional spinning HDD but costs more per GB
- Recommend purchasing an extended warranty through the manufacturer.