skip to Main Content

THRIVE convo hosts seminary alumna, director of Triune Mercy Center

Erskine’s fourth THRIVE convocation, Feb. 28 at 11 a.m. in Lesesne Auditorium, will feature 2005 Erskine Seminary graduate Deb Richardson-Moore, pastor/director of Triune Mercy Center in Greenville and author of The Weight of Mercy: A Novice Pastor on the City Streets.

Richardson-Moore worked as a journalist before she went to seminary. “I thought my experience with drug addicts and the mentally ill…would gel into wisdom,” she says in the first chapter of her memoir.“But I don’t feel at all wise…. So I won’t tell you what it all meant…. I’ll just tell you what happened.”

Erskine and Due West Skyline

Interested in Erskine?

Erskine College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.

Back To Top