Annual Tuition, Required Fees, Room & Board 2022-23
|Living on Campus||Living off Campus|
- Fees may include enrollment, parking, lab, books, laundry, and charges above base cost of room. (For more information regarding fees, see a copy of the current Erskine College catalog.)
- New Student Enrollment: In addition to the above charges, new students will be assessed a $300 enrollment fee to offset the costs of class registration.
- Returning Student Enrollment: In addition to the above charges, returning students will be assessed a $300 returning student fee, $150 of which will offset the costs of class registration and $150 will be credited toward the student’s fall billing statement.
- Parking: All vehicle owners are required to display a proper parking decal in order to park their vehicle on campus.
- Lab: Some courses require use of lab equipment or special instructional instruments. These courses incur an additional lab fee and are listed on a per-course basis in the current edition of the Erskine College catalog. (For more information regarding fees, see a copy of the current Erskine College catalog.)
- Books: All students are responsible for the purchase of textbooks, laboratory books, and digital resources for classroom instruction and will be charged a fee of $25 per semester hour of coursework taken to cover the cost of these resources.
- Laundry: Students living on campus are required to pay a yearly $100 laundry fee.
- Room: The room cost listed above is the base cost for housing. Upgraded housing will carry extra charges on top of the base cost. Single room charges are an additional $825 per semester.
|South Carolina State Aid||Federal Aid||Erskine Aid|
|Hope: $2,800||Subsidized Student Loans: $3,500||Dean’s Award: $14,000|
|LIFE: $5,000||Unsubsidized Student Loans: $2,000||Towers Scholarship: $12,000|
|Palmetto Fellows: $6,700||Pell Grant: Up to $6,095||Garnet Scholarship: $10,000|
|Enhancement for Palmetto or LIFE: +2,500||Gold Scholarship: $7,500|
|South Carolina Tuition Grant: $3,300|
- Palmetto Fellows Enhancement and LIFE Enhancement are awarded to Sophomores majoring in an approved Science or Math major and who have completed all additional Enhancement requirements in their freshmen year.
- Pell Grant is a need-based scholarship. Eligibility for the Pell Grant is determined by the Federal Aid Department.
- Special students who enroll for eight semester hours or less will be charged $1,263.00 per hour taken. Nine to 16 hours are considered a normal load during regular terms, and regular charges apply.