Annual Tuition, Required Fees, Room & Board 2020-21
|Board (all meal plans)||$5,605|
- Required fees include: student activity, convocation/fine arts, athletic, computer, medical, and student center fees. (For more information regarding the required fees, see a copy of the current Erskine College Catalog.) Students living on campus are required to pay a yearly $100 laundry fee not included in required fees.
- The room cost listed above is the base cost for housing. Off-campus and honors housing will carry extra charges on top of the base cost.
- Single room charges are an additional $825 per semester.
- New Students: In addition to the above fees, new students will be assessed a $300 enrollment fee to offset the costs of class registration.
- Returning Students: In addition to the above fees, returning students will be assessed a $300 returning student fee, $150 of which will offset the costs of class registration and $150 will be credited toward the student’s fall billing statement.
- All students are responsible for the purchase of textbooks, laboratory books, and digital resources for classroom instruction and will be charged a fee of $25 per semester hour of coursework taken to cover the cost of these resources.
|South Carolina State Aid||Federal Aid||Erskine Aid|
|Hope: $2,800||Subsidized Student Loans: $3,500||Dean’s Award: $14,000|
|LIFE: $5,000||Unsubsidized Student Loans: $2,000||Towers Scholarship: $12,000|
|Palmetto Fellows: $6,700||Pell Grant: Up to $6,095||Garnet Scholarship: $10,000|
|Enhancement for Palmetto or LIFE: +2,500||Gold Scholarship: $7,500|
|South Carolina Tuition Grant: $3,300|
- Palmetto Fellows Enhancement and LIFE Enhancement are awarded to Sophomores majoring in an approved Science or Math major and who have completed all additional Enhancement requirements in their freshmen year.
- Pell Grant is a need-based scholarship. Eligibility for the Pell Grant is determined by the Federal Aid Department.
- Special students who enroll for eight semester hours or less will be charged $1,263.00 per hour taken. Nine to 16 hours are considered a normal load during regular terms, and regular charges apply.