Erskine Marketing & Communications
The Communications team works to advance Erskine’s competitive position in the higher education marketplace. We identify and strengthen Erskine’s brand position through coordinated implementation of a college-wide marketing plan that includes advertising, internal communications, media relations, publications, public relations and web presence.
Communications provides professional consultation and resources designed to assist the communications and marketing efforts of Erskine programs and departments.
You can reach Erskine Communications by email at email@example.com
Brand Guidelines and Logos
Policies and Procedures
If you wish to send us information about a potential story for our news site, please include at least the following information:
- WHO is involved: give us name, hometown, contact information, and, if the person is a student, class year and major.
- WHAT happened or what was done: if someone attended a conference, for example, include clear information about it or a link to the conference website.
- WHEN the event occurred or is scheduled to occur: if you are requesting that we cover the story—and this will not always be possible—provide advance notice.
- PHOTOS or information about who has photos: for the purposes of the news site, an image to go with the text is essential.
- CONTACT Joyce Guyette, Director of Communications and Media Relations to submit information for a potential new story at firstname.lastname@example.org
To order business cards, letterhead, and other standard print materials, please follow this link to the print services site.
There are two ways to place orders:
- Order during one of the two “bulk ordering” periods, Jan. 5 – Feb. 5 or Aug. 15 – Sept. 5. During this time, you will receive optimal pricing, but your order will not be placed until the close of the bulk ordering period.
- Order any time. If you order outside of the bulk ordering period, you can place your order right away, but the cost will be higher.
If you require any customized print materials not found on the print services site, please contact the Marketing and Communications Office at email@example.com. If you need a name tag, please fill out the form below.