Your privacy is important to you and to us. The following policy discloses our practices in gathering and disseminating information. The policy relates to the following pages: erskine.edu, erskinesports.com, seminary.erskine.edu, connect.erskine.edu, visit.erskine.edu, apply.erskine.edu, events.erskine.edu, and alumni.erskine.edu.
What information does Erskine collect?
- We and our third-party vendors collect and track general information, such as users’ geographical locations, pages visited, URLs used to reach our sites, and buttons clicked.
- We collect information voluntarily provided by users, such as name, email address, phone number, postal address, and credit card information.
- We also collect information from education partners, paper forms, or other entities and combine it with information we have collected.
What does Erskine use the information for?
- We use information to track the effectiveness of our site, to identify user trends, and to gauge user response to our marketing efforts.
- When contact information is provided—such as email address, phone number, and mailing address—we use this information to contact users regarding user inquiries, requests, applications, and other related areas. If you do not wish to continue receiving communications, please email email@example.com.
- We do not sell your information. User information may be provided to third parties when necessary to provide services to, or to communicate with, users.
- We will use security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- Third party cookies may use information to deliver ads.
- Cookies may be disabled in your web browser.
Links to other sites:
Erskine may provide links to other websites. These sites may collect personal information and use their own applicable policies.