2022 Garnet Circle members recognized
Erskine College has released the names of the 2022 Garnet Circle members. The Garnet Circle consists of the 25 currently enrolled students who achieved the highest scholastic average during the previous academic year.
The students named, in alphabetical order, are:
• Daelyn Grace Ashley, Belton, S.C.
• Ariel Hannah Bishop, Greenwood, S.C.
• Alexis Marie Blackmon, Lancaster, S.C.
• Neal Richard Blank, Camden, S.C.
• Morgan Hollie Browne, Langley, British Columbia, Canada
• Olivia Eleanor Browne, Langley, British Columbia, Canada
• Allison Elizabeth Carter, Blythewood, S.C.
• Anthony Joseph Clark, Rock Hill, S.C.
• Jonathan David Claxton, Albemarle, N.C.
• Rebecca Jane Claxton, Albemarle, N.C.
• Gabriel Paul Collier, Holly Hill, S.C.
• Sharon Lee George, Spartanburg, S.C.
• Reilly John Gobin, Summerville, S.C.
• Connor Dean Harrison, Canyon Country, Calif.
• Emma Grace Hegler, Hodges, S.C.
• Jonathan Baylor Horne, Due West, S.C.
• Noah Lin, Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.
• Michael Christopher McCall, Iva, S.C.
• Tarrah Gayle Semones, Easley, S.C.
• Mia Nicole Settle, Simpsonville, S.C.
• Joseph Archer Suddeth, Due West, S.C.
• Kelsey Anna Tyson, Summerville, S.C.
• Carter Crenshaw Vest, Piedmont, S.C.
• Jack Thomas Vogenitz, Anderson, S.C.
• Ryan Bates Vogenitz, Anderson, S.C.
Pictured in photo above are, from left, first row, Gabriel Collier, Mia Settle, Sharon George, Ariel Bishop, Alexis Blackmon; second row, Noah Lin, Emma Hegler, Rebecca Claxton; third row, Jonathan Horne, Morgan Browne, Olivia Browne; fourth row, Jack Vogenitz, Ryan Vogenitz, Joe Suddeth, Allie Carter, Tarrah Semones; fifth row, Carter Vest, Michael McCall, Jonathan Claxton; sixth row, Connor Harrison, Anthony Clark, Neal Blank. Not present for photo were Daelyn Ashley, Reilly Gobin, and Kelsey Tyson.