A three-story residence hall for first-year men, Bonner was opened in 1970. It was completely renovated and restored in 2001. It replaced the original Bonner Hall, the main building of the Woman’s College, which was built in 1860. Bonner is the only suite-style residence hall on campus, where two rooms are joined together by a common bathroom.
Welcome to Bonner Hall