Erskine students named to ‘Who’s Who’
The names of 24 Erskine College seniors selected as outstanding campus leaders will be included in the 2015 edition of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
Campus nominating committees and editors of the annual directory have included the names of these students based on their academic achievement, service to the community, leadership in extracurricular activities and potential for continued success. They join an elite group of students from more than 2,000 institutions of higher learning across the country.
Outstanding students have been honored in the annual directory since it was first published in 1934.
Students named this year from Erskine College are:
- Chelsea Lauren Ball, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Amanda Eva-Rachelle Behrens, Tampa, Fla.
- Leonard Bassford Blanchard Jr., Orangeburg, S.C.
- Derrick Miles Brown, Anderson, S.C.
- Robert Everette Clarke, Due West, S.C.
- Gabriel Thomas Clinton, Columbia, S.C.
- Parker Reid Edison, Marietta, S.C.
- Heather McMillan Endicott, Greenville, S.C.
- Christopher Ronald Funk, Spartanburg, Fla.
- Mika Goyette, Brossard, Quebec, Canada
- Martha Linn Hemphill, Moreland, Ga.
- Kaitlin Elizabeth Hoffman, Gastonia, N.C.
- Caitlin Monet Lejeune, White Stone, S.C.
- Melanie Brianne Locke, Summerville, S.C.
- Hanlon Ignatius Maivelett, Aiken, S.C.
- Rachel Mikaela Moore, Lexington, S.C.
- Ashley Conner Reeves, Zebulon, Ga.
- Marlee Ann Rhodes, Williamston, S.C.
- Kyle Ryan Ritland, Honea Path, S.C.
- Trevor Erik Ritland, Honea Path, S.C.
- Rachel Lynn Talbot, Rock Hill, S.C.
- William Bates Unthank, West Columbia, S.C.
- Kelly Nicole Walker, Hendersonville, N.C.
- Sarah Kathleen Watkins, Greenwood, S.C.