Skip to content

Off-Campus Access

Access to many of the databases provided by McCain Library is restricted to current Erskine students, faculty and staff. To obtain access to these databases from home or any other off-campus location, users are required to authenticate access.

When attempting to access a database from off campus, an authentication screen will appear after the database link has been selected.

Add code for McCain Proxy login

When you see this screen, enter your Last Name and your Erskine ID Number (or McCain Library Borrower’s Card number) in the appropriate boxes and click the Login button. Once the system authenticates your status as a current Erskine student, faculty or staff member, you will be given access to the resource.

Problems logging in? Try these troubleshooting tips:

Do you have an Erskine ID or McCain Library Borrower’s Card?
If you have a card but are experiencing problems, contact McCain Library.

If you don’t have a card, contact Marissa Nino in Student Services to request an Erskine ID card and be assigned an ID number. Next, contact McCain Library to request off-campus access to the library’s online resources. Be sure to include your ID card number.

Is your card current?
If you are not sure if your Erskine ID number is still valid or if you have forgotten your ID number, email McCain Library or give us a call at (864) 379-8714.

Are you making a common login mistake?
Did you type your last name and ID number correctly? Try them again just to be sure.

Still having problems?
Email McCain Library or call Ellis Major at (864) 379-8714.


Erskine and Due West Skyline

Interested in Erskine?

Erskine College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.

Back To Top