The McCain Library Department of Archives and Special Collections is located in Reid Hall and includes the Miller-Henry Family History Center and the Wofford E. Baldwin Reading Room.
The McCain Library Department of Archives and Special Collections serves to preserve and provide access to valuable and unique materials and information related to Erskine College, Erskine Theological Seminary,the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, and Abbeville County, South Carolina.
Interested researchers visiting the archives will find such materials as:
- Erskine College and Seminary histories, records, and publications
- Genealogical records and research tools
- Census records
- Personal diaries and family histories
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church histories, records, and publications
- Abbeville County, SC, and other local-area histories
- Local newspapers
- …and more!
Baldwin Reading Room, Reid Hall — Archives and Special Collections
Monday, Wednesday, Friday — 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon (or by appointment)
Contact Edith Brawley (864-379-8763 or email@example.com)
Associate Dean of the Library and Institutional Effectiveness B.A., Charleston Southern University; M.L.I.S., University of South Carolina