The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 requires that all transcript requests be made in writing (signed and dated by the student/alumnus).
Note: Persons seeking a Seminary transcript should visit the Seminary registrar page.
You may use the form above or you may write a request which includes:
- Full name as it appeared on your record (maiden name if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of social security number
- Dates of attendance
- The address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- Number of copies you are requesting
- Your return address, telephone number, and email address in the event we need to contact you
- Your signature (transcripts will NOT be processed without your signature)
Using either method, mail your request (along with the $10 fee) to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 338
Due West, SC 29639
There is a $10 charge for each transcript. You can pay by check (payable to Erskine College) or credit card. Click this link to make credit card payments. Payment or receipt of payment must accompany your transcript request. If you pay the fee electronically, you can scan the email or fax the request form and receipt of payment to email@example.com.
Requests are processed within 72 hours of receipt. Please be aware that a hold on your account will prevent the release of your transcript. If there is a hold on your account, you will be contacted via the email address provided at the time of the request.