The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 requires that all transcript requests be made in writing (signed and dated by the student/alumni).
Note: Persons seeking a Seminary transcript should visit the Seminary registrar page.
You may use the form above or you may write a request which includes:
- Full name as it appeared on your record (maiden name if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Dates of attendance
- The address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- Number of copies you are requesting
- Your return address and telephone number in the event we need to contact you
- Your signature (transcripts will NOT be processed without your signature)
Using either method, mail your request (along with the $10 fee) to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 338
Due West, SC 29639
There is a $10 charge for each transcript. You can pay by check (payable to Erskine College) or credit card. Click this link to make credit card payments. Payment or receipt of payment must accompany your transcript request. Transcripts are not issued for individuals with financial obligations to Erskine College.