Campus nominating committees and editors of the annual directory have included the names of these students based on their academic achievement, service to the community, leadership in extracurricular activities and potential for continued success. They join an elite group of students from more than 2,000 institutions of higher learning across the country.
Outstanding students have been honored in the annual directory since it was first published in 1934.
Students named this year from Erskine College are:
- Rachel Maurice Barham, Black Mountain, N.C.
- Sarah Rachel Baroody, Lugoff, S.C.
- Maria Catherine Bedenbaugh, Prosperity, S.C.
- April Marie Bussey, Spartanburg, S.C.
- Amelia Chassevent, Fountain Inn, S.C.
- Samuel Thomas Cothran, Belton, S.C.
- Clara Barrow Formby, North Augusta, S.C.
- Darby Kathryn Gentry, Braselton, Ga.
- Connor Colle Gibson, Greer, S.C.
- Elinor Townsend Griffin, Greenville, S.C.
- Miranda Kaye Guthrie, Suwanee, Ga.
- Christina Grey Holbrooks, Mooresville, N.C.
- Michaela Layne Jackson, Conyers, Ga.
- Jennifer HaleLee Jennings, Greenwood, S.C.
- Jennifer Ashley Karel, Greenwood, S.C.
- Kate Helen Keukelaar, Clarence, N.Y.
- Foster Jensen Krebs, Columbia, S.C.
- Kate Marie Macsay, Greenville, S.C.
- Sarah Frances McDonald, Round O, S.C.
- Claire Elyse Mueller, North Charleston, S.C.
- Margaret Vaughan Randall, Greenwood, S.C.
- Bonnie Katelyn Reagin, Aiken, S.C.
- Casey Christina Rosborough, Boiling Springs, S.C.
- Krysta Lauren Schaus, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- Phillip Michael Wood, Belton, S.C.
- Ronald Brant Young, Honea Path, S.C.