There are three ways to give to Erskine
Click this link to GIVE NOW to Erskine where you may specify:
- Flying Fleet
- The Erskine Fund is the annual giving program for Erskine College, Theological Seminary and the Flying Fleet. Funds given to the College or Seminary through the Erskine Fund by alumni, parents, and friends are used during the year in which they are received for scholarships, for the recruitment of outstanding students, and for improved academic facilities. The Erskine Fund seeks to build strong relationships with Erskine alumni, parents and friends, encouraging their support of Erskine and educating them about the importance of annual giving in sustaining Erskine’s tradition of Christian commitment and excellence in learning. If you have questions concerning the Erskine Fund or giving to Erskine, please call (864) 379-8881.
- Alumni License Plates
- Alumni license plates are now available online through the DMV website at http://www.scdmvonline.com
- Alumni Furniture
- Bequests From Wills
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of Appreciated Real Estate
- Gifts of Unneeded Life Insurance Policies
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Beneficiary on life Insurance
- and much more.