The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 requires that all transcript requests be made in writing (signed and dated by the student/alumni).
Transcript Request Form - Erskine College (PDF – 68KB)
Note: Persons seeking a Seminary transcript should visit the Seminary transcript request page.
You may use the form above or you may write a request which includes:
- full name as it appeared on your record (maiden name if applicable)
- date of birth
- social security number
- dates of attendance
- address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- number of copies you are requesting
- your return address and telephone number in the event we need to contact you
- your signature (Transcripts will NOT be processed without your signature.)
Using either method, mail your request (along with the $5 fee) to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 338
Due West, SC 29639
There is a $5 charge for each transcript. You can pay by check (payable to Erskine College) or credit card. Credit card payments should be made at www.erskine.edu/epay. Payment or receipt of payment must accompany your transcript request. Transcripts are not issued for individuals with financial obligations to Erskine College.